THE WINE VISA – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Wine Visa© is owned and operated by Solution One Partners, Inc. (the “Company” or “S1P”), a Nevada Corporation.
This Website is provided to members of The Wine Visa, hereinafter referred to as “Users”, for the sole purpose of accessing their membership benefits as described herein. By using this Website, Users agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, including any modifications that may be made by S1P from time to time and at its sole discretion.
THE WINE VISA – GENERAL PROVISIONS
· The Wine Visa and S1P are not producers, distributors or retailers of wine or other alcoholic beverages. Neither The Wine Visa nor S1P hold licenses for the manufacture, distribution or retailing of wine or other alcoholic beverages.
· No wine or alcoholic beverages are sold on this Website.
· The Wine Visa is a marketing company connecting wine lovers with duly-licensed sellers of wine, and travelers with hotels.
· Neither The Wine Visa nor S1P are agents of the wineries, hotels or other vendors presented on This Website; The Wine Visa does not warrant the information or products provided by individual wineries, hotels or vendors herein.
· The Wine Visa provides links to third party websites, including those of wineries and vendors. In so doing, The Wine Visa makes no representations as to the accuracy of those links or any product or service offered on third party websites. Users transact with third party websites at their own risk.
· Transactions made by Users and Wineries are between the Buyer and Seller. The Wine Visa is not responsible for any misrepresentations, physical harm or financial loss suffered by Users or Wineries presented on this Website.
· The Wine Visa does not take or hold title to any product represented on this Website.
Users of this Website:
· Must be 21 or older.
· Will not allow any person below the age of 21 to utilize this Website or The Wine Visa to order or receive alcoholic products.
· Shall not make any attempt to alter this Website or interfere in its operation.
· Shall not disseminate to non-members the offers made by wineries on this Website or provide access to this Website to any non-member of The Wine Visa.
· Shall not continue using this Website, promotional codes or other information obtained hereon past the expiration of their Membership in The Wine Visa.
· Shall not knowingly violate any Federal, state or local laws in using this Website.
POLICIES OF INDIVIDUAL WINERIES, HOTELS AND VENDORS
Users are strongly advised to make themselves familiar with the policies of any winery, hotel or vendor featured on this Website, including those related to cancellations, refunds and returns. The Wine Visa is not responsible for any dissatisfaction on the part of any User with any hotel, product, winery or vendor on this website. In the event of a dispute, Users are directed to the winery, hotel or vendor for resolution.
PARENTAL CONTROL PROTECTIONS
The Communications Decency Act of 1996 requires S1P to advise Users of the option to obtain third-party parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services), which may assist you in limiting the access of minors to this Website. These include NetNanny, K9 Web Protection, Qustodio, Family Shield and Norton Family. S1P does not endorse or warranty any of these services.
CREDITS AND CERTIFICATES
Solution One Partners may issue credits or dollar-denominated certificates to Users, which may be redeemed for savings on hotels and/or merchandise. Credits and certificates have no cash value. They may not be redeemed for the full value of a hotel or for other products on this Website unless expressly provided. Credits and certificates may not be transferred to third parties. Credits and certificates may only be used on this Website and only for hotels and merchandise featured hereon. Solution One Partners reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions for credits and certificates, or revoke them entirely, at any time and at its sole discretion.
MEMBERSHIP RIGHTS AND TERMS
Members of The Wine Visa are granted certain rights as a condition of their membership. These include access to exclusive pricing at the hotels and on the wine products presented herein. These rights shall remain in effect for the Term of Membership. Upon the expiration or termination of Membership, Users shall cease accessing this Website or utilizing any information, including but not limited to promotional codes, which are presented hereon.
S1P may terminate Membership at any time at its sole discretion. In that event, the Members shall be entitled to a refund on a pro-rata basis for the unused portion of their membership. Members will not be entitled to a refund if they cancel without the approval of S1P.
Members will automatically be renewed, utilizing the credit card on file, unless they notify S1P of their intention to terminate their Membership prior to the expiration of the current Term.
STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The sale and home delivery of wine are governed by state law in all fifty states. Not all states allow home delivery of wine. Not all of the wineries in The Wine Visa program deliver to all states where such delivery is legal. The Wine Visa makes best efforts to inform Users of the states to which each winery delivers, based on information provided by each winery. The Wine Visa does not warrant the accuracy of this information. Nor does The Wine Visa warrant each winery’s compliance with applicable Federal, state and local laws regarding the sale and home delivery of wine.
GENERAL LIABILITY LIMITATION
S1P does not assume and expressly disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for any loss or injury whatsoever to Qualified Users and/or their guests or their property at any hotel, resort or winery related to a purchase transaction on the Site. S1P does not assume any responsibility or obligation due to delays, cancellations, nature, oil spills, mechanical breakdown, strikes, civil unrest, terrorism (or threat of terrorism) or acts of God at or en route to any of the above. All of the hotel, resort, wine and product descriptions have been provided by each provider or manager of such. S1P’s entire liability related to the use of any merchandise, ticket, or gift card shall be limited to the payments made by the User for such. In no event shall S1P or the Website be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or indirect damages (including, without limitation, lost profits or lost savings) associated with the purchase or use of any product or service from the Website regardless of the form of action, whether asserted in contract, tort, or otherwise. S1P and/or the Website are not responsible for the performance, functionality, or lack of availability of merchandise or services, or the negligent conduct of any service provider or merchandise seller.
Any dispute arising between Users and The Wine Visa will be resolved by binding arbitration under the rules set forth by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The U.S. Federal Arbitration Act and U.S. federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. In the event a User wishes to commence an arbitration proceeding, they must submit a request in writing to The Wine Visa, 16165 N 83rd Avenue, Suite 200, Peoria, AZ 85382.
The Wine Visa is a registered trademark of Solution One Partners, Inc. All logos, photos and written content on this Website, including pricing and offers, are the property of S1P or its vendors and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the written permission of the Owner of such intellectual property.
S1P reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion. By accessing this site, Users acknowledge their acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.